Whisky Parts Co. is again pushing the fat bike wheel tech forward with the No.9 Fat Carbon Rim. Far from just another wide, light rim offering flotation and stability for fat bikes, the No.9 sets the new standard for durability and tubeless reliability with hookless sidewalls and Whisky's new TBLS bead profile. These design features create a stronger and stiffer sidewall with more impact resistance, while making tubeless setup simple. The proprietary shape and layup are torsionally stiffer than single wall carbon offerings and will have you rolling for years to come.
- Engineered for Disc brake only
- Matte unidirectional carbon finish
- 6k internal carbon fiber weave at spoke bed
- Designed to be used with spoke washers
- 30psi max tire pressure
- Rider weight limit 300lbs
- 5.0" max recommended tire width
- Center to flange correction factor for symmetrical build: non-drive (left) -12mm, drive (right) -12mm
|Size(s)||26-inch (fat bike)|
|Rim Width||94.5mm (Internal)/100mm (External)|
|Hole Count (Front/Rear)||32h|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||575 grams|
* Subject to change without notice.