Power to the people! Add the Pioneer Power meter to your existing Shimano crank. Pioneer's crankset-based power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and the Upgrade Kit gives you the chance to add it to your existing crankset. At the heart of the Pioneer Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power is applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and the direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, and allows you to fine tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. The Pioneer Power Meter Installation Kit comes with everything you need to package and send your existing Shimano crank to Pioneer for professional installation and calibration.
- Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 or Ultegra 6800 (Right Side Cranks Only)
- Compatible Crank-arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm
- Fully Integrated Strain Gauge for force measurement
- Easy connectivity with ANT+ compatible Cycle Computers
- HDPower Metrics when connected to Pioneer Cycle Computers
- Lightweight Sensor Only 40 grams