K-Edge's Cross Single adds additional protection to a single ring set-up by preventing the chain from jumping up or off the ring. The XL is ideal for carbon frames that flare from a round tube to a crazy carbon form that does not allow a round clamp to get down low enough.
- Eliminate chain-drop due to rough terrain
- For use with single chainring cranksets
- Clamps and adjusts independent of front derailleur
- Chain catcher pad is shaped to allow for 'bottom' chain derailment without chain drop when back pedaling is necessary for foot adjustment and will re-align the chain when forward pedaling is resumed
- High-clamp design for seat tubes that flare at the bottom bracket, not allowing for a 'low' clamp position
- Use with a chainring guard for maximum chain control