Time for a bicycle upgrade?
Cycling can be a lot of fun and addictive. As you ride more your skills will improve, but your bicycle won't improve to handle the harder skills you want to try. We want to make sure our customers are ready for the next step in their bicycling journey. Our "Trade In • Trade Up" Program is tailored to the customer who demands more. Bring in your bicycle for a free evaluation. Don't let your bicycle hold you back!
- Original bicycle must be purchased from Campus Cycles within the last 3 years.
- Final appraisal value may be deducted for cleaning, repairs, and parts.
- Final trade-in value will be given in store credit.
- Store credit must be used for purchase of new bicycle.
- Original trade-in bicycle becomes the property of Campus Cycles.
- No customer commission for resold bicycles.
- Management reserves the right to refuse trade-in.
Trade-up Purchase Guidelines
- All bicycles will undergo a multi-point inspection and any repairs will be made before resale.
- All bicycles sold AS-IS. No warranties will apply.
- Any upgrades will be paid for by the customer.
- 10% discount on parts and accessories on day of purchase only.
- All sales of "Trade-up" bicycles are final.